InvestMy.Money’s main goal is to provide features that benefit you directly. Information is only collected if it directly supports features made for you. We take the protection and proper use of your personal information seriously and are committed to protecting your personal information in our possession.
This policy will help you understand the types of information we collect from you, the purpose for which the information is collected; how the information is used; the intended recipients of such information; and how the information is protected. If you would like more details, please contact us at contact us.
For the purposes of this policy, “personal information” means any information that can be used to identify you personally.
A. Using InvestMy.Money as a Visitor
If you are a first-time visitor to InvestMy.Money:
- We don’t know who you are.
- We collect technical data about your interaction with the Services. This is data we get from your use of our services. We collect data about your interaction with our website, such as pages visited and average time spent on the website, your internet protocol address, the unique identifier of your device and device information such as operating system, operating system version, browser plugins, crashes, system activity, hardware settings, date and time of your request and referral URL, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser and mobile application.
- We use this data to analyse how you use our website and improve the services provided through the website;
B.Using InvestMy.Money as a Registered User If you have provided us your email address and/or mobile number:
- You are a registered user of InvestMy.Money.
- You may be asked to give us additional information such as your name and/or email address and/or mobile number in order to use certain features of the Services.
- We collect technical data about your interaction with the Services.
- We use all the collected data to:
- Respond to your queries about the Services;
- Deliver to you any notices, alerts, or communications relevant to your use of the Services;
- Offer you other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. You have the option to opt-out of receiving such communication;
- Aggregate your anonymised information with information from other registered users to perform market research, project planning, product development, troubleshoot problems, analyse user behaviour, marketing purposes, and promotions;
C. Using InvestMy.Money as an Investor
If you wish to start investing in mutual funds through InvestMy.Money:
- You will be asked for basic registration information, such as an email address, mobile numer and password.
- You will be asked to provide personal details including your name, address, age, marital status, sex, and income.
- You will be asked for financial information like your bank account and other payment instrument details.
- We use this information to:
- Fulfil your requests for mutual fund investments and the related services we provide;
- Comply with regulations to prevent fraud, money laundering or any other criminal activity;
- Enforce the terms of the Investment Services Agreement;
D. How We Use Your Data?
Your email address is used to send you updates regarding the Services. You can select what communication you’d like to receive from us by modifying your account settings after you login to your InvestMy.Money account.
Your password is encrypted before being stored in our database and no one other than you knows or has access to it. Under no circumstance do we know or share your password with anyone.
To start investing through InvestMy.Money, we will need to verify your identity. To do so, we may, directly or through third parties, use the identification information you provide to verify it against databases maintained by a KYC (Know Your Client) Registration Agency, registered under the Securities and Exchange Board of India Regulations, 2011, and the Unique Identification Authority of India.
We may also use your information to verify your identity in the event you contact us for assistance with the site or services.
We use cloud-based software tools to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include, maintaining databases and servers, processing text messages, phone calls, chats and emails, and marketing and sales analytics. Please note that these providers are bound by the same standards of data security practices and procedures as we are under law and contract.
E. How We Use Your Financial Information?
We use your financial information to make investment recommendations, and to execute your investment instructions only.
F. How We Use Technical Data?
InvestMy.Money uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to report on user interactions with our web-based services. These cookies store non-personally identifiable information.
Google Analytics aggregates technical data (non personally identifiable data relating to your usage of our website) with data collected from other InvestMy.Money users. We use this information to identify the most popular areas of the Services and how to best present and customise them.
We may use the unique identifier of your device for security purposes to track suspicious activity. For instance, if we detect that your InvestMy.Money is being accessed from multiple devices, we may contact you to ensure that you have authorised such access.
Under no circumstance will your email, password, any personal financial data be collected by or shared with Google Analytics.
For more information about how Google handles technical information, please visit the site, “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners ).
G. Access Your Information
Your personal information is yours. Under Indian law, you have the right to ask us for a readable copy of all your personal information stored with us.
If you have any questions about the accuracy or safety of your information, please do contact us at the address given below:
Grievance officer: Mr. Ajay Bhargava, Monash Finserve and Tech Private Limited. K-3/39, GF, DLF Phase II, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002, India. Email: email@example.com
H. Disclosure of Information
Simply put, under no circumstance will we sell or rent your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Just like any other financial services company, we use authorized third party service providers who are bound by the same standards of data security practices and procedures as we are under law and contract. They are subject to the same penalties as we are for the unauthorised disclosure of your personal information.
However, under Indian law, InvestMy.Money remains liable to you, our customer, for any unauthorised disclosure of your sensitive personal information.
I. Security Practices and Procedures
InvestMy.Money follows industry best practices, using open and known principles when transferring and storing your data.
We believe the biggest threat to the security and privacy of your data is if someone – probably someone you know – gains access to any of your devices. Remember to keep your password safe and secret to prevent unauthorised access to your InvestMy.Money account.
If you think that the security of your InvestMy.Money account has been compromised, change your password and contact us immediately for further assistance.
J. How Your Information is Transmitted?
Your data is transmitted between your device and our servers using HTTPS protocol for encryption. HTTPS is the same technology used to create secure connections for your web browser, and is indicated by a padlock icon in your browser.
K. Our Legal Obligation to You
We are bound by the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, and comply with all its provisions available at http://deity.gov.in/content/it-act-2000-dpl-cyber-laws. Under Section 43A of the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, InvestMy.Money.com and all its service providers are obliged to maintain reasonable security procedures to safeguard your data. Should there be any accidental disclosure of your personally identifiable personal information, you have the right to compensation from InvestMy.Money.
Under Regulation 5 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, we are obliged to provide every registered user of InvestMy.Money with a readable copy of the personal information you have provided us. If you would like a copy, do get in touch with us at the address provided above.